Print Cover for US&W

It took about four hours to do the print cover. Normally, it would be thirty minutes but the title and author name were too close to the edge. They fell in the trim zone. I couldn’t get a hold of the artist so I ended up aligning the art with the spine and then using my mad photoshop skills to build an extra bit of edge on the top, right, and bottom of the cover.

This meant I had to add more desk, some extra Maltese tail, complete the drawer at the bottom of the desk and build at a bit more of the chair. It was no small feat but I did it.

I may still tweak the wall behind Maltese because now that I look at it it could be a little better, but that won’t be hard.

Print Cover Final for Underwood Scotch and Wry

1 comments
raviselvi2790
raviselvi2790

thanks for shared wonderful information of giving best information.its more useful and more helpful. great doing keep sharing